A new bio-pharmaceutical organisation in the Irish market is expanding their global manufacturing operations network in North Leinster. This site is the company's first venture into the Irish market and will support customer delivery across European markets. At present, the business employs over 3,000 staff globally within their biologics arm. This role is on an initial 12-mth contract with about 2 years of work left to complete.
This is an EIDA Systems Administrator position within the CQV team you will be involved within the document control team.
As a system administrator to mainten and manage EIDA system:
- Creating users via eloomi, resetting passwords etc. Deactivate users as required. Provide training to teams, individuals as required.
- Maintaining as requested by users:
- In Design Module- Add/Remove personnel, voiding, add/remove documents, re-open/close workflows;
- In Vendor Submittal Module - Assist users with Admin requirements (removing docs, updating workflows etc.)
- Being the first point of contact for EIDA issues across all WuXi Personnel. Help to solve problems or contact with EIDA Solution.
- Performing entry and maintenance of data including Systems, Tags, Trackers
- Monitoring workflows for incorrectly raised Permits and contact subcontractors.
- Training and Assisting with how to raise, close, edit punch items.
- Creating weekly punch report for FAT, Receipt Verification and Construction Activities
- Assisting Turnover/Receipt Verification Teams who have large interaction with EIDA for their roles i.e. Producing Construction Turnover Packs etc.
- Performing Project Change Control (PCC) responsibilities:
- Project Change Control (PCC) - Perform role as required re progressing Workflows and assigning Approvers. Assist with any issues using Admin Rights.
- Review IPS Redline Registers across all disciplines and query as required.
- Bachelor Degree or above，major in computer, pharmaceutical engineering and related subjects
- Attention to detail and disciplined in execution.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and lead cross functional teams under strict timelines.
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills and the ability to analyze and interpret data to make business critical decisions.
- Strong initiative and willingness to take ownership and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team based environment effectively.
- eQMS administrator experience, EIDA system preferable.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ellen Walsh at HRM on +35387 3983226 for a confidential discussion.