Electronic Design Engineer
A leading diagnostics manufacturer based in North Dublin with an established name in the healthcare sector for innovation and quality require an experienced Electronic Engineer to join their on-site engineering group. This is a new role and has become available due to the expansion of the site’s product portfolio and the introduction of new technologies to the facility.
The culture within this organisation demands applicants to be both ambitious and talented with a genuine curiosity in their field. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronic Engineer who enjoys the challenge of working with complex products. This site is unique within the global network and manufactures product for the customer across the world to include public and private hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics.
As a key member of the site engineering team, you will work within a number of areas across product design and verification, new product introduction and sustaining activities.
The main responsibilities include:
- Report into a Principal Engineer you will join a multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical, electronic and software engineers working on modifications to existing products and manufacturing process as well as new technologies and innovation projects
- Responsible for the support of all technical processes impacting product availability within the portfolio
- Responsible for input into design changes and process change verifications in order to meet optimum regulatory standards
- Lead the less experienced professionals as part of cross-functional project teams working to deliver against targeted objectives
- Review peer designed and identify modifications or improvements as required
- Support, quality control and testing of existing line of products and products in development
- Compile and review technical reports including verification, validation of products and process changes, risk assessment, equipment commissioning, deviations, corrective and preventative actions documents
- You will be Degree qualified (level 8) in a technical discipline – electronic, mechanical or electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a manufacturing environment where design changes were frequent
- Core understanding of Solidworks, test protocols, documentation & C/C++ programming a distinct advantage
- Salary €50,000 – €60,000
- Annual performance bonus – 10%
- Full family healthcare plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Education assistance
- Subsidised canteen
- Fully-equipped gym
- Sport and social club
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin North