Challenging new role for an experienced Automation Project Leader with an expanding global bio-pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. This expansion project will introduce new manufacturing technology on-site with an investment of over €25 million in two facilities: modular cell therapy and solid dose manufacturing.
Given the timeline of this project, a collaborative and engaged team are already established and this role will sit as a key member of the group between this team and the Head of Automation. The project is at a pivotal point and so experience working within similar environments is crucial to the success of this individual. Commercial operations are scheduled to commence in early 2021.
- Reporting into the Head of Automation and will lead a team of engineering and technical professionals.
- Focus on mapping and tracking project schedule and allocating work to the group as required.
- Oversee quality of work completed by the team and report updated into the leadership group.
- Support the project on-site to ensure all programs are operating efficiently and aligned with the targeted timelines.
- Deploy systems knowledge across the team to improve quality of work.
- Mentor and support team members to develop their skills across.
- 3rd level Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a regulated manufacturing or project environment.
- An effective communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders across the site.
- An autonomous individual who can work on their own initiative, who is ambitious and has the ability to motivate others and come up with creative solutions.
Competitive hourly rate on offer.
Please contact Aisling Clements for a confidential conversation on 00353 1632 1883.