Our client is the world's largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a manufacturing facility in Wicklow and are expanding heavily across the business and their other sites in Ireland. Due to this expansion, they are looking for an experienced Engineering Project Manager on a contract basis.
The Project Manager will be a member of the Project Engineering department on-site where you will be responsible for managing a projects team of 10+ resources across multiple disciplines. You will be responsible for managing the scope cost and schedule of the projects assigned to you (€5-€10 million budget) and will be responsible for delivering the projects on time and within budget.
In addition, you will:
- Lead the generation of lifecycle documentation for process equipment and associated systems (URS, FDS, DDS, FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ, Risk Assessments, procedures etc)
- Responsible for the successful execution of significant technical projects. Develops methods, procedures and metrics for projects (scope, schedule, quality and cost) and reporting.
- Ensure Projects are handed over in a controlled manner
You will have:
- A minimum of 6 years' within a Project Engineering role in a GMP environment
- You will have strong experience within either process or utility engineering within the healthcare sector.
- Strong experience working on capital projects (equipment installations, facility upgrades, etc.)
- Strong exposure to leadership roles within project management
- A Third Level Qualification in Process/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering is required
This position offers a competitive hourly rate along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.