A leading global pharmaceutical organisation are expanding one of its manufacturing sites here in Ireland. Given the scale of this investment, the business is looking for a Project Manager to oversee capital expenditure supporting this growth phase. The company employs over 3,000 staff in Ireland alone and have facilities in France, Spain, Belgium, Austria & Germany. Initially, this role will focus on a new project in Leinster.
As a key member of the Project team onsite you will manage capital projects from conceptual design through to installation liaising closely with on-site C&Q teams to ensure they manage the validation process efficiently. This is a challenging position and will require an experienced individual with a track record of delivering large-scale projects within a GMP environment.
- Reporting into the Site Director of Engineering Operations; this is a single-contributor position. You will work within a peer group and with project teams onsite.
- Manage this expansion project delivering on time and in-budget results as required.
- Contribute to lean initiatives within engineering specifically focused on process improvements impacting project planning.
- Collaborate closely with manufacturing operations and affiliates within the network where required to support activities.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver on targeted objectives - quality, supply-chain, manufacturing etc.
- Support the resolution of production issues from a process perspective.
- Third level Degree qualified in a technical discipline.
- Have a minimum of 8-10 years working in a GMP environment.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Engage cross functionally to deliver on process improvement projects in conjunction with a site-based team.
- Thorough understanding of quality compliance operating standards.
- Autonomous and a self-starter.
Competitive hourly rate on offer.
This is a 12-month project with longer term commitment required for the successful individual.
To learn more, apply online or contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883