Our client is a global engineering services provider primarily working within the Healthcare sector in Ireland. They're seeking to appoint an Engineering Technical Writer to join their operation based in Cork to support multiple projects with clients in the Pharmaceutical industry.
As a technical writer you will support all aspects of document review, creation and validation for their clients in the Cork area.
Your primary responsibilities would be to:
- Lead, contribute to, oversee, run and participate in Root Cause Analysis, implementing improvements and Corrective Actions
- Develop, review and update Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop protocols for execution in support of change controls, non-conformance's & troubleshooting investigations with support from relevant SMEs
- Complete trend analysis/reports
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information. You will also:
- Possess key competencies to include planning/organisation, problem solving, communication, teamwork, flexibility, coaching and motivating
- Have advanced experience and capability with MS Office application
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within technical writing in a technical sector
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.