Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Equipment & Validation Engineer to support design assurance activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites.
This exciting long-term contract role where the successful candidate will be joining the Design Assurance Department based in Galway.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for conducting equipment validations in the Design Assurance Lab supporting New Product Development.
- Completing the equipment development documentation including URS, Equipment specification, Risk Assessment, Design Verification & Validation, and IQ documents.
- Developing and writing validation procedures according to cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Generating and executing validation documentation.
- Collaborating with Test Method team to plan and schedule activities necessary to meet tight timelines.
In order to be considered for this exciting Equipment & Validation Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Minimum of Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working in Medical Devices.
- Experience of equipment design, verification & validation activities in medical devices.
- Experience in the design/development of electro-mechanical manufacturing or test equipment.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on 087 6369263 for a confidential discussion.