Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an Equipment Engineer II - Design Assurance Lab.
This exciting long-term contract role where the successful candidate will be responsible for equipment in the Design Assurance (DA) Lab, supporting the Lead Equipment Engineer with equipment related queries.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Assisting with procurement, installation, verification & validation of DA Lab equipment and ensuring appropriate Preventative Maintenance and completing appropriate Corrective Maintenance.
- Completing the equipment development documentation including URS, Risk Assessment, Design Verification & Validation, and IQ documents.
- Assisting with completion of Windows 10 upgrade and related activities.
- Supporting the DA department in identifying new equipment and technology development initiatives that will drive continuous improvement with the lab.
- Supporting the design and development of tooling and fixturing to support test methods development.
In order to be considered for this exciting long-term daily rate Equipment Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience within the Medical Device sector.
- Experience with SolidWorks or CAD Software, problem solving and maintaining electro-mechanical manufacturing or test equipment.
- Experience of equipment design, verification & validation activities in medical device.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.