Our client is one of the world's leading Biopharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in Ireland. They have grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy and seek to hire a Technical Services professional on an initial 14-month contract basis. The role will be based at their global offices in Dublin City Centre and work as part of an expert Technical Operations team.
Reporting to the Technical Operations Director, the Technical Services Associate will cover areas such as:
- Providing technical support activities for Biologics Drug Substance and/or Drug Product at registration and post-registration stages of the product lifecycle, including but not limited to troubleshooting, process improvement, cost reduction, capacity expansion, tech transfer and validation.
- Working closely with colleagues in Development, Supply Chain Operations, Quality Assurance and CMC-regulatory Affairs.
- Provding technical support to External Biologics Operations and Quality teams regarding deviations, process yield issues and any technical issues that may arise during production and testing of commercial products at CMOs.
- Requires a degree in technical / scientific education with 5 years technical industry experience in development and/or manufacturing.
- 1-2 years Biopharma/Aseptic industry experienced would be very advantageous.
- Knowledge of cGMP/GLP regulations is preferred.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.