My client, a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer based on the south side of Dublin are seeking a qualified accountant to join their team on a 12-month fixed term basis.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- General Ledger processing and validation through transaction review and reconciliation.
- Support the monthly accounting reporting process through the manager of data in SAP, particularly through the performance of balance sheet recs.
- Liaise with the Shared service centre to support the consolidation - 6 entities.
- Manage the calculation of tax credits in relation to R&D.
- Manage the banking arrangements for the locally held bank accounts, manage the netting and cash forecasts and support group treasury.
- Manage the external audit for 6 entities.
- Play an active role in SOX reporting and the annual review process.
To be considered:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- Newly qualified with approximately 2 years in a similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- SAP experience.
Salary: up to €55,000 + Ben's
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.