US specialist pharmaceutical company focussed on rare & serious disease with a European Head Office in Dublin city centre are seeking a Financial Systems Accountant to join their organisation on a 6-month day rate contract.
With a strong background in working with Oracle (preferable). The Financial Systems Accountant will be part of the finance team. The EMEA Head Office has recently been established and this contractor will focus on:
- Process improvements and automation in the monthly closing process
- Automation of the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Process improvements and automation in the accounts payable process
- Automation of VAT, ECSL and Intrastat reporting
- Assisting with the implementation of the Oracle accounts receivable and intercompany modules
- Implementation of a new corporate credit card program
- Automation of all transparency reporting
- Assisting with the set-up of new legal entities in Europe
- Assisting with the implementation of a new budget and forecasting model
- Other ad-hoc analyses as directed by the Director, European Finance
To be considered:
- Qualified Accountant with business degree with approx. 5 years PQE
- Experience working in a multinational company in a start-up environment (desirable)
- Prior experience of working with Oracle or another ERP System
- Excellent project management skills
This organisation has a city centre based office, however, there will be as much freedom to work from home as is required with little or no office based work.
Salary: annual up to €85,000 depending on experience. This is a day rate contract with a day rate of approx. €340 - €400 per day.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.