Our client is a specialist organisation who develop ground-breaking medical devices for the monitoring and diagnosis of respiratory conditions. Due to continued business growth, they are seeking an experienced Firmware Engineer to join their team in Cork.
- The firmware engineer will be responsible for designing a pre-dev communication architecture based on the existing architecture of the device.
- You will be liaising and working closely with in-house software developers and other relevant stakeholders for all applications for communication protocols.
- The Firmware Engineer will be responsible for the verification and validation activities with all code and functional testing.
- You will prepare and created all technical documentation reflecting design, verification, and validation.
- You may support potential customers or internal stakeholders with the developed applications and prototype installations.
- You will be degree qualified with 3+ years' experience in medical device experience with 5 years' experience in a firmware development role.
- Proven experience with Bluetooth communication stacks and proficient in C+ code (Visual basic)
- You will be a solution orientated professional with experience working with u-blox chips being an advantage.
- Competitive compensation on offer.
- Potential for the contract to be extended further.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney at HRM on 087 696 9263 for a confidential discussion.