Food Technologist Graduate Opportunity| Entry-level contract (12 months) Cavan
My client is a leading producer and distributor of award-winning food produce, who have their operations based on-site in Cavan.
Getting the opportunity to be fully trained by an experienced food technologist, the successful candidate will have be passionate about food, have a positive, enthusiastic attitude and will feel comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Food Technologist, the individual will support the development of new food products for their industry-leading clients, as well as completing administration works for arranging of food sample testings and meeting with food award groups, for example Blas na hEireann.
This role is ideal for any graduate or individual looking to get involved in the food industry, as no previous work experience is required and there will be opportunity to progress further beyond the 12 month contract.
Key Responsibilities would include:
Contribute to the smooth running of the test kitchen.
* Co-ordinate, prepare and manage samples for internal tastings / business projects.
* Ensure information is recorded in a timely, efficient & accurate manner.
* Arrange, prepare and manage dispatch of samples from the site.
* Support customer presentations on / off site as required.
* Involvement in Customer / Quality audits / visits as required.
A qualification in food science/technology or related discipline would be beneficial but not necessary.
Good culinary understanding & capability
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading food distributing company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the food industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Rachel Duggan at HRM on +353 894937334 for a confidential discussion.