Our client is a global pharmaceutical and Biologics manufacturing organisation. Due to continued business growth, they are seeking an experienced Capital Procurement professional to manage purchasing activities across three manufacturing facilities in Ireland and Europe.
- You will report to the Global Category Lead and support them with all purchasing activities across three large manufacturing facilities (Capital equipment, engineering services etc)
- Meeting with the global site procurement representatives understanding the roles and responsibilities with the team.
- You will work with site SLT teams to determine priorities for the facilities across capital spend while understanding their urgencies.
- The Procurement Consultant will develop a strong working relationship with the engineering and project management function.
- Preparation of all tender documentation related to upcoming procurement events (RFPs)
- Checking contract data for existing and potential new suppliers.
- Preparing and managing all the CAPEX procurement activities ensuring they are completed in line with the approved project procurement plan.
- You will execute competitive selection processes providing accurate information and evaluating results.
- Preparing negotiation strategies in line with the company's procurement team while leading negotiations where relevant.
- You will have 7+ years' years of relevant procurement experience preferably supporting a pharma/biologics manufacturing environment.
- You will be degree qualified with excellent internal and external stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail with proven experience across all capital purchasing activities.
- A team player with a passion for high performance within a well establish purchasing function.
- This is an initial 12-month contract role with an excellent day rate on offer.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.