My client is a well-known, established and consumer focused global brand with operations in over 30 countries employing 6,000 people world-wide. Recently embarking on a Global HR transformation journey, this people centric organisation is recruiting a Global Change & Transformation Lead to add value to the project - a pivotal role sitting on the Project Leadership Team.
As the Global Change & Transformation Lead, you will be responsible for developing and executing a global change strategy and detailed plan to support a strategic HR transformational program enabling the People agenda through strategic capability development, digitalization, process innovation and efficiencies.
- Perform as Global Change Leader for the global transformation program including organisational model design, business process and service delivery design and adoption of a digital technology suite.
- Develop, present and execute a business readiness & adoption strategy for the project, recognising the diversity and dynamism of the business and stakeholders.
- Provide direct support to, and engagement with, individual project work streams on all aspects of change leadership including culture and behaviour change.
- Support the facilitation of employee experience design workshops ensuring inputs collected are brought through project deliverables.
- Build and mobilize a network of global change agents for the project and create a structured change and coaching plan to ensure success in their role.
- Prepare internal and external communications and engagement plans to support deployment and operation.
- Partner with the HR Leadership Teams to identify value adding opportunities that require cross-team integration and focused delivery.
You will be an experienced professional with a demonstrated background as a Change Leader, ideally having steered and directed global teams through significant change projects and programs. You will also display a high level of experience in global communication strategies, training plans and continuous improvement schemes. Critical to success in this role will be the ability to manage complex change initiatives, the ability to think and operate strategically and influence others through a large transformation phase.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854.