A global Biopharmaceutical organisation is seeking an experienced change management professional to provide support for their international program delivery team on an initial 6-month contract bases. The business is undergoing a significant transformation project to support integration and digital innovation. The Change Manager will be a strategic partner to the business working to deliver strategic change.
- Reporting to the Global Change Management Leader, you will execute project-based change deliverables including stakeholder analysis and engagement, change risk, organisational impact analysis and sustainability.
- The Change Manager will work with Project Managers to ensure a holistic approach to change and consistency of messaging relating to the change.
- You will develop multiple different communication delivery channels across the business.
- The Change Manager will use multiple different change management tools and processes in order to deliver on project timelines and commitments.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders to proactively identify potential project risks and anticipate issues while developing strategic plans to mitigate risk or concerns.
- You will build on already existing stakeholder management activities ensuring an organisational targeted approach to change management which will include coaching, education and training with senior leaders.
- You will design and deliver change interventions to drive behavioural change throughout the business.
- The Change Manager will create a framework for clear and effective communications while evaluating the effectiveness of change and communication processes ensuring they are meeting the needs of the business.
- You will have a strong understanding of how people experience change and the psychology of change with expert knowledge in change management principles and methodologies.
- A proven track record of success managing change in a complex, multi geographical and matrixed organisation.
- You will have excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence others and move toward a common or vision goal.
- You will have expert knowledge in MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- A qualification in ACMP or AIM change methodology is very beneficial however not essential.
- Negotiable rate on offer
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.