Our client is a rapidly growing technology development organisation with continued growth plans throughout EMEA and beyond. The People team are seeking a talented and passionate Global People Operations Specialist to join the team on a 1-year FTC.
In this role, you will act as the in-house employee benefits specialist and resource to execute benefit programs, lead compliance related needs, access benefit eligibility and support all related ad-hoc projects.
- Partnering with the TA team to provide new team members a first-class onboarding experience by ensuring all tasks in Workday have been completed.
- Building and sending employment agreements.
- Coordinating employee relocation packages with external vendors
- Running all global leaves of absence programs, including medical and parental.
- Coordinating organization wide-changes in partnership with people business partners.
- Improving compliance processes.
- Acting as POC with global benefit broker.
- Reporting, maintaining, and administering all international payroll related data and update monthly input sheets.
- Auditing international data for EMEA, APAC and Canada to ensure correct information in HRIS and all other external systems.
- Reviewing and implementing new processes to benefit the business.
- You will have minimum 4 years' experience in Global People Operations, Payroll or Benefits Administration.
- You will have knowledge of country- specific global statutory hiring and termination regulations.
- You will have technical proficiency in one or more HRIS (Workday preferable).
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.