Senior Project/Programme Manager - Global Rollout - 2 year day rate contract
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation with operations in over 30 countries. Based in Dublin, but with travel globally after 4-5 months to lead successful project delivery, this requirement is to lead and deliver a large global SAP project and to effectively oversee the successful implementation in all locations over the next 18 months. This will include business engagement and buy in through to systems customisation, rollout, ensuring a fully integrated implementation plan is delivered, as well as effective training and support function delivery.
As Global Programme Manager, you will:
- Lead the global rollout of a key set of projects/programmes including SAP for the organisation, with global travel required from time to time
- Be responsible for the full end to end successful delivery of projects from scoping through to delivery and ensuring full adoption of implemented solutions globally
- Manage risk mitigation, change control and contingency planning ensuring strong, integrated implementation plans are in place to ensure successful delivery
- Monitor progress and use of resources, reporting into the global director on the progress of this project and managing key stakeholders globally
- Liaise with the relevant project assurance stakeholders to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Project Manager (Prince2, PMP) with at least 8-10+ years' in delivering large global projects in multiple jurisdictions. In addition, you will have:
- Relevant experience in the successful delivery of SAP projects among others and will ideally have some experience delivery projects in medical devices, pharmaceutical, biologics or healthcare industries with solid understanding of GAMP and GxP requirements
- Outstanding project and programme delivery skills as well as excellent communication capability, with proven ability to engage and gather momentum and adoption across multiple locations to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Delivered SAP projects either globally or across Europe with proven experience of multi-location rollouts
This project will last at least 18 months with further programmes offering extensive long term contract day rate opportunities within this organisation. You will be flexible and able to travel globally once you are in the role 4-5 months (all expenses paid). This organisation offers an excellent day rate as well as a long-term contracting opportunity for the right person.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 21 4511198 for a confidential discussion.