A leading healthcare establishment are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join their small but busy team. This position will support the HR function and the ideal candidate will possess strong organisational and communication skills as well as being a self-starter with high level attention to detail.
As HR Generalist you will perform administrative duties for new hires including new hire documentation packs, setting up employee files, benefit enrolments, data entry into the HR system etc. Other responsibilities will include:
- Updating the HR system to ensure accuracy of information for reporting purposes
- Coordinating employee induction programmes
- Providing recruitment support for the company
- Reporting on Key Performance Indicators for the company
- Logging, administering and resolving HR support requests
- Managing all annual leave and absenteeism reports and complete social welfare documents as requested by team members
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a HR Administrator role
- Must be Honours or master’s degree qualified within a Business/HR Discipline – CIPD desirable
- Must have high standard of computing skills including Microsoft Office
- Have a sound knowledge of best practice HR
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
To learn more about this opportunity contact Shauna O’Sullivan on + 353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €30000 - €35000
Location: Dublin City Centre