One of Ireland's leading engineering consultancies are seeking a driven HR Administrator to join their growing organisation. Supporting a team of 190 people you will gain strong experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which has been recognised for its technical excellence by top industry institutions.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Providing HR support to managers across a range of areas, including employee engagement, recruitment and selection, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development and communications
- Ensuring HR/Employee records are updated and meet employment legislation and business needs
- Managing the administration of the annual appraisal system
- Managing the recruitment and induction process
- Assisting with specific HR projects where required
- Advising and supporting management in relation to employee relations and resolution of people issues
- Producing HR management information, reports and statistics
- Assisting with monthly payroll processes
- Managing the HR filing system, HR data the company database, sickness, holiday and working time records
To be successful in this position, you must have a minimum of 1-3 years' strong HR Administration experience, a qualification in HR or a related discipline (CIPD accreditation preferred). You will also have some working knowledge of Irish Employment Law and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You have good planning, organisation and prioritising skills and have an ability to work without close supervision and set priorities to meet deadlines.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.