A highly reputable and well established non for-profit organisation are seeking to hire a HR Administrator on an initial 12-month contract to provide administrative and general assistance on all HR matters.
Reporting into the Human Resources Manager, you will act as a junior member of the HR team and will be responsible for the following;
- Acting as a first point of contact for employee queries
- Setting up new employee files and ensuring all employee details are recorded accurately and maintained in accordance with requirements
- Assisting with the setting up of employee meetings and with the monthly and quarterly preparation of HR KPIs
- Providing administrative support to Recruitment & Selection, including placing advertisements, communicating vacancies, setting interviews and preparing documents
- Providing administrative support to HR Systems & Processes, employee relations matters, policy and procedure reviews and to the management of HR finances
- Maintaining the highest professional standards for all HR Activities whilst supporting continuous improvement in all aspects of HR
- Providing PA support to HR Manager and undertake any other duties as may be requested from time to time
You will have 3-5 years of administrative experience and a degree in a relevant discipline. You must possess strong MS Office and IT skills and be professional, diligent and well-organised.
You are someone with a 'can-do' attitude and have an ambition to develop your career within the HR field.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.