Our client, a highly established and reputable force recognised at home and abroad, is seeking a talented Organisational Development Executive to join the team.
This is an essential role in the HR & OD Departments with the purpose to deliver a broad range of OD activities, with specific responsibility for HR & OD strategy related delivery, organisation wide training, employee engagement, internal communications, and HR project management.
- Contributing to the overall function of HR and Organisational Development, specifically in the delivery of a number of strategic activities in line with business objectives.
- Working with the OD Manager, to ensure that Change Management Programmes and relevant HR&OD related activities are delivered.
- Managing the delivery of Employee Engagement survey ensuring that initiatives agreed as outputs from the engagement survey are implemented to enhance staff engagement and put to the fore of the HR & OD agenda.
- Contributing to the development of the HR function through the business planning process.
- Working with the OD Manager in the delivery of a skills analysis, to assess future skill requirements, ensuring organisational delivery of targets as set out in the new Strategy.
- Evaluating the current competency model, against outputs from the skills analysis, and to change and augment as required, to align with all roles across the organisation.
- Assisting in the development of new policies and undertake a review of existing policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the overall function of HR and Organisational Development including the selection and recruitment function within the organisation and provide feedback to staff, and candidates, as necessary.
- Partnering on COVID 19 supports on Working from Home/Return to Office.
- Ensuring effective communication and advice in all HR related policies and procedures.
- Effective utilisation of HR Information System to support reporting/metrics.
- An OD qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative and against tight deadlines.
- An understanding of Learning Management systems would be an advantage.
- A full driving licence is essential.
You can demonstrate experience and excellence in your field and will have the ability to exercise sound judgement, confidentiality, and discretion.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.