My client, a leading champion in the global network sector with offices in USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific are currently seeking to hire a high achieving HR & Organisational Development Executive to join their team to work closely with key stakeholders in the business on a range of strategic initiatives.
This is a fixed term 6 month contract, a great opportunity for those looking to broaden their skillset when it comes to HR & OD Activities. Key areas of responsibilities will include but would not be limited to:
- Delivery on several strategic activities in line with company strategy.
- An integral part of the role will be supporting the OD Manager in delivering the Performance Management Process, this would include systems revisions, scheduling, reporting and more.
- Aiding in the reporting and tracking functions of the R & OD Team in terms of Data Analytics, Statics and Budget Management.
- Effective delivery for skills analysis with the aim of assessing future skills requirements.
- Ad hoc assistance with the development of new policies and undertaking a review of existing policies and procedures.
- Key stakeholder management.
- Writing and presenting HR briefs and documents to relevant internal stakeholders up to and including Board level.
- To contribute to the overall function of HR and Organisational Development including the selection and recruitment function within the organisation and to provide feedback to staff, and candidates as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be experienced HR or OD professionals with a track record of successful project management and astute systems and data skills.
A team player attitude is important and a skillset that showcases creativity, innovation, influencing and adaptability is crucial for success. You will also be an excellent relationship builder and stakeholder manager who strives within a collaborative environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.