A leading international company are seeking a HR Assistant to join their busy team, the role reports into the HR Business Partner and will be exposed to the full HR suite while delivering HR excellence to the employee population on an interim basis.
- Supporting the HR cycle and process across the business
- 360 recruitment and a rounded induction process for new starters
- Providing general HR administration
- Training and liaising with vendors to create POs
- Updating and maintaining the HR Systems namely Workday
- Running monthly reports
- Supporting the internal HR & Company communication strategy
- Ensure HR news, information and communications are kept up to date on the Intranet
- Support employee engagements, events and initiatives
- Provide support for ad hoc HR objectives
The ideal person will be organised and affable, able to communicate well and build relationships with internal stakeholders in order to achieve HR objectives with efficiency.
- A minimum of 3 years HR Administrative experience is essential
- Recruitment and payroll experience would be an advantage
- IT literate and a solid grasp of HR systems
- CIPD qualification will be advantageous
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 87 057 9050 for a confidential discussion.