HPRA - HR Business Partner
A renowned health regulator putting the protection of people and animals at the heart of everything they do are seeking a HR Professional to join their team in Dublin City Centre. This role will report into the HR Manager and support the function for over 300 employees in the life sciences sector.
The position is a 12-month contract (covering maternity leave), the successful candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Supporting the HR Strategy of the organisation, ensuring procedures and processes are followed and that the department goals are achieved.
- First point of contact for all HR issues, advising line managers on performance management, recruitment, reward, termination and contracts.
- Work alongside the HR and Change Director and HR Manager in managing the recruitment process.
- Liaise with stakeholders on key HR business projects requirements.
- Oversee the design of training materials and delivery
- Work with senior management in developing change strategy and plans alongside the internal communications of this to stakeholders and the team.
- Work with the HR department in implementing performance management and training initiatives.
- Communicate any changes in employment law and developments in the market that effect HR polices, service delivery etc.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a similar role.
- Must hold a Bachelor degree in HR or relevant discipline with strong Irish employment law knowledge.
- Experienced in leading and delivering a range of HR projects.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- High level of interpersonal skills with an ability to work closely with senior management.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of an adaptable and innovative team.
- Must be a strong team player who is seen as a trusted advisor to the business.
To learn more apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for more information.