A large, national and voluntary charitable organisation, with operations across the country, are seeking to hire a HR Business Partner to join their well-established society to support the Retail and HR strategy.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent delivery of operational HR solutions and delivering the HR strategy in support of the organisation and wider strategy. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing successful, long term, strategic relationships with stakeholders to achieve best practice.
- Providing line management with guidance and support and development to the Senior HR Generalist, HR Generalist and HR Administrator.
- Delivering expertise, guidance and direction on any ER/IR issues ensuring you seek resolutions, deal with external advisors and manage relationships with external support providers as well as any trade union involvement.
- Coaching and advising managers on conduction performance management conversations with their direct reports.
- Contributing to National HR planning, measurement and decision making.
- Meeting with National Retail Development Manager and Regional Retail Managers on a regular basis to assess recruitment needs.
- Overseeing the implementation and utilisation of the HRIS and online recruitment system.
- Assisting in the development and implantation of any Compensation and Benefits policy.
- Driving awareness of Training and Development Initiatives, assisting in the coaching of management and identification of training needs.
To be considered for this role, you will have a HR Qualification with 5 plus years HR experience working at a similar level in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-site environment. A full clean driving licence and access to a car are essential.
You are someone who can demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction, you are results-driven and can showcase your ability to handle challenging situations/individuals effectively.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.