- Reporting directly into the Group HRD, the Senior HR Business Partner will be working in close collaboration with several senior executives across very dynamic and fast-paced commercial business pillars.
- The company operates in an evolved Ulrich matrix structure and as such the role will involve partnering with People operations teams and centres of excellence as necessary, enabling the successful appointee the opportunity to focus on strategic elements of building and delivering the people strategy to support continued growth and scale.
- The role will be charged with the design and execution of innovative HR partnering leadership that enables the various senior leaders and their functions to deliver continued growth and brand success.
- The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for bringing innovative ways of attracting, retaining, and developing talent while driving performance, and building capability across all levels. You will also be involved in leading the annual people processes for this population across talent management; succession; performance, talent mgt. reward and bonus reviews.
- You will also spend a lot of time supporting leaders and challenging them or bringing ideas to the table to be able to deliver on business objectives.
- Support and drive various national and international projects as required.
- To be considered for this superb opportunity candidates will need to demonstrate 8 yrs plus prior Senior HR Business Partner/ HR Business Partner experience within large scale multinational, blue-chip organisation structures.
- In addition, you will need to have exceptional stakeholder management skills and be able to demonstrate where you have made a visible impact on your previous businesses.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and confident with senior level.
If you would like to learn more about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Trish Horan directly for a confidential discussion on 0861028185 or Email