My client is a global healthcare company, a leader in their field, and are currently hiring an experienced and strategic HR Business Partner to join the business on a 12-month contract. The HR Business Partner will partner closely with senior leaders in the organisation to support them with implementing people plans in line with the HR agenda.
Reporting to the Senior HR Director, you will develop strong working relationships with the wider HR team and other colleagues in order to support the organisation, develop the culture of the business and oversee talent development support and employee relations across teams.
As the HR Business Partner, you will consult with leaders to provide customised and practical HR solutions to challenges across a range of HR functions such as Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Organisational Design & Development and Employee Engagement. Other areas of responsibility will include;
- Delivering innovative and integrated HR practices to business-critical issues.
- Coaching managers to develop leadership abilities, support their teams and manage performance.
- Supporting leaders to develop a strong sense of employee relations and engagement.
- Drive the talent review and succession planning processes as a key strategic pedal for meeting agendas and objectives.
- Partner with the business to enhance and design the organisational structure to enable business success.
- Provide guidance and encouragement to influence leaders in relation to change management initiatives.
- Partner with internal HR teams to provide a full range of HR services in the areas of talent, compensation, and leadership and employee development.
- Challenge the 'status-quo' and ensure that external knowledge including business trends is communicated effectively to leaders.
To be considered for this position, candidates should have experience of at least 6 years at Business Partner level, operating in a fast, dynamic and changing environment. A degree in HR or Business or a related field is required. Operating within a large-scale organisation where you have worked with complex organisational structures will be beneficial for this role. An ability to build relationships quickly and lasting is important. An ability to think on your feet, offer HR advice that comes from best practice processes and effectively partnering with leaders to make a difference is key for being successful in this hire.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.