My client is a specialised provider of retirement and group life solutions, offering international products and services and meeting the unique requirements of their clients. At a time of change and transformation, a highly experienced and skilled HR professional is needed to join their HR function on a contract basis, to add value to the overall business.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will support a broad range of HR projects and initiatives that are currently underway, taking responsibility from cradle to grave of specific programmes. Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to gain buy-in and support of such projects is crucial in this position. You will develop strong working relationships with the wider HR team and other colleagues to develop and enhance the culture of the business, oversee talent development, employee engagement and a new HRIS implementation.
As the HR Business Partner, you will consult with leaders to provide customised and practical HR solutions to challenges across a range of best practice HR functions including;
- Delivering innovative and integrated HR practices to business-critical issues, reviewing HR policies and procedures already in place and making recommendations where appropriate.
- The project management of a new HRIS implementation, communicating effectively with all stakeholders involved.
- Coaching managers to develop leadership abilities, supporting their teams and managing performance.
- Partnering with the business and the Head of HR to enhance and design the organisational structure to enable continued business success.
- Partnering with internal HR teams to provide a full range of HR services in the areas of talent, compensation, and leadership and employee development.
- Ensuring business continuity in relation to audits and inspections by governing bodies.
To be considered for this position, you should display experience of at least 10 years operating with a professional services environment that is operating at pace. You will hold a HR qualification and have worked in complex organisational structures and changing environments. You will have the depth of experience to operate autonomously with your own initiative and show passion about continuous improvement HR items; Stakeholder Management, Communication and Engagement Skills are key to this role being an effective partner to the business. The use of SAP is beneficial for this role.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.