Our client is a leading large scale organisation seeking to engage with ambitious and talented HR Business Partners / HR Manager professionals to join an extremely progressive HR team in Wicklow. The organisation employs over 800 people nationwide.
Reporting to the Group HR Director, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR Management and is responsible for playing a lead role in the design and implementation of various people and HR related initiatives. Within this strategic HR Business Partner brief, you will get the opportunity to work in close collaboration with the group HRD.
In addition, you will also be responsible for:
- Partnering with business leaders across the group to define, develop and execute people plans that support the achievement of the business strategy. Ensure that People plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies & priorities
- Playing a lead role in the design and implementation of HR programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement, D&I
- Contributing to the development of L&D, talent management, performance and OE plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development
- Coaching and supporting business leaders on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values
The ideal candidate will have a strong HR Management / HR Partnering background within a fast-moving commercial l organisation structure.
In addition, they will have:
- Proven capability to partner with leaders to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture
- Flexible attitude and a resilient approach, someone who enjoys working within a fun and transformational organisation structure
- A collaborative, driven, proactive and self-reliant personality
- Experience navigating conflicting priorities and stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience within leading innovative HR projects: Talent mgt, Culture, Employee Engagement, D&I
- A bachelor's degree in business, HR or a related field; or equivalent additional experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Manager or HR Business Partner to join a leading organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a transforming business.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Trish Horan at HRM on 086 1028185 for a confidential discussion.