Our client, an award-winning and leading Professional Services organisation in Dublin City, are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team to provide strategic, practical and thought-leading HR support to the business as part of the wider People team.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment. You will support on all thing's talent related including Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Development and Engagement, Employee Relations.
- Partnering with and advising the business on all things talent related ensuring to provide a comprehensive proactive partnership to specified departments and their teams.
- Providing general HR support to all levels of employees in the business areas.
- Anticipating issues and needs within the business areas and addressing effectively - Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Engagement etc.
- Carrying out HR projects to support the overall HR Strategy.
- Mentoring and developing other members of the team.
- You must have experience partnering a particular business function within a Professional Services environment with about 8 years' HR experience behind you.
- You have excellent influencing skills and the ability to think strategically and execute flawlessly.
- You have experience working in fast-paced, demanding environment and can manage multiple tasks with tight overlapping deadlines.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.