We're currently partnering with a highly reputable and established Financial Services organisation with international reach to appoint a HR Business Partner to the team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide a comprehensive HR service to meet the growing needs of a busy and challenging financial services environment in accordance with business policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Business Partnering with Senior Management to ensure HR and Business strategy is achieved.
- Delivering outstanding customer focus by delivering value-add, best in class HR support to internal customers.
- Supporting business change initiatives such as organisation redesign and transfer of undertakings.
- Ensuring that Group HR initiatives are incorporated into the company and business area priorities.
- Devising HR initiatives to support the development of people management practices and increase Employee Engagement.
- Focusing on Learning and Development to review the effectiveness of current training and identify development needs to ensure plans are in place to maximise employee development, retention, and succession plans.
- Developing employee diversity and inclusion initiatives and implement impactful actions through the business.
- Supporting the annual compensation cycles as required.
- Leading HR related initiatives such as driving a performance management culture.
- Assisting with the preparation of accurate statistics as required by the business including the collation of data for headcount, turnover, absence and recruitment.
- 5-7 years minimum experience within a HR Business Partner role in an International Financial Services environment.
- Degree in HR Management or related qualification with CIPD accreditation.
- Has demonstrated best practice in all HR Business Partner requirements with a particular focus on Talent Management; Change Management; Transfer of Undertakings experience; and experience using a HRIS.
- Strong HR Policy and Procedure development skills.
- Willingness to travel between Dublin & Navan.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels within the organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.