A world leading electronic manufacturing organisation are seeking to hire a new HR Business Partner for their North Dublin location to support their fast paced, rapidly growing work environment. This person will support the team by providing a broad range of HR support and consulting services to the business unit whilst partnering with HR peers in the execution of regional HR programs, strategies, nationwide HR projects and initiatives to optimize the operating objectives of the business.
Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Business Partner will have responsibility for:
- Aligning HR strategies with business objectives by partnering with the business to understand and support needs and requirements
- Leading and Managing the delivery of change programs in support of aligning strategy, people, processes and structure
- Creating strong internal customer relationships by becoming a trusted partner and advisor on communication and change management
- Understanding the talent needs of the organisation to support business requirements
- Coordinating with leaders and the Centre of Expertise to ensure delivery of additional HR Resources, such as, Organization Development, Talent Management and Compensation
- Developing and implementing training strategies by partnering with the corporate learning and development team to build appropriate solutions
- Ensuring legal compliance with all HR related laws and regulation
- Contributing to the long-term enterprise initiatives and projects
- Creating and facilitating presentations for various stakeholders to generate awareness and buy-in
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a BS degree plus 5 plus years in a HR role within a matrix environment with strong experience in employee relations and HR policy development. You are someone who has excellent financial and business acumen and will have the ability to lead and manage projects to completion without a lot of guidance.
A successful candidate will understand the vision of the company, the customers' expectations and will step up to the challenges and tasks assigned to them.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.