Our client, a nationwide media organisation seeks to appoint a HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will join a HR team of 8, responsible for circa 850 employees.
For the right candidate, this means impacting the organisation through high levels of engagement directly with employees, people managers, key stakeholders and union members. The Senior HR Business Partner will report directly to the Snr HR Business Partner.
This role will be based in the company Headquarters in Dublin City Centre and the organisation offer a hybrid working model.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic and operational HR leadership and support across the regional network of employees in driving organisational capability and performance.
- Drive employee engagement through active support and initiatives.
- Handle industrial relations issues, as required, on an individual and collective basis in particular areas and/or particular subjects in line with the business requirements of the company.
- Drive change management programmes and re-organisational requirements within this fast-paced and changing environment.
- Drive the talent management agenda from recruitment, onboarding, succession planning, skills capability development and performance management.
- 5-7 years HR experience, at least 3 years as a Senior HR Business Partner or HR Manager.
- Experience in the full suite of HR responsibilities, Talent Management, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Change Management, Organisational Re-design, ER/IR, Employee Engagement.
- Experience in undertaking project work and playing a central role in new initiatives and restructuring plans.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join Ireland's leading publication house where you will be provided with both the support and autonomy to drive the HR Agenda.
- An initial 1 year fixed term contract, with opportunity to remain on a permanent basis.
- Excellent benefits including generous pension, healthcare allowance, life assurance, car allowance, 25 days holidays (30 days after 12 months service), hybrid working (2 days WFH) and flexible working hours.
To discover more contact Sinead Connolly in HRM Search Partners on +353 87 4672251 or click to apply.
*Please note visa sponsorship is not available and applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland*