Highly successful health insurance company currently seek to recruit a HR Business Partner on a day rate six-month contract with an immediate start.
Based in Dublin city centre, the role involves partnering with various leaders across a number of divisions providing best practice advice and guidance on people issues and opportunities. Working closely with the Divisional People Partner, the responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Act as the HR support to the relevant management team(s), providing HR guidance and advice in order to ensure the provision of a quality HR service that aligns with overall strategy and plans.
- Provide expert support to the business on operational HR activities and processes across the employee lifecycle, including but not limited to:
- End to end recruitment, including employment permit/right to work processes and ongoing management of same. Manage the relationship with the recruitment team as required.
- Advising on policy & process.
- Advising on employee relations issues.
- HR reporting
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Support the Divisional People Partner with various key projects and programmes related to workforce planning, resourcing, performance management etc.
- Support any change programmes.
- Support the annual processes such as annual performance management etc.
- Significant experience in HR Business partnering and HR Advisory roles.
- Experience working with management in a large, complex organisations.
- HR or Business degree required.
- CIPD qualified.
- Experience of working as a recruiter.
Day rate: €270 - €300 per day (€60,000 - €65,000 per annum) + Health insurance.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.