Highly successful global renewable energy organisation, currently seeking a highly effective senior HR Consultant to join their team on a 6-month contract basis and support the organisation through period of change & transition.
This organisation has rapidly doubled their global headcount to 500 employees and the HR Consultant will support the assessment and framework/policy review and re-writing, along with various other duties which will include:
- Document various HR processes for performance reviews, promotions, global mobility, engagement surveys as well as other HR activities
- Design HR reporting structure/KPI's to drive continuous improvement
- Review and re-design process for sharing policy/ procedures with the global organisation
- Oversee reviews of existing policies and handbook to ensure all are in line with statutory requirements and best practice
- Up-to-date documentation of HR processes
- D&I Project support
This contract role has an immediate start, and the HR Consultant will be required for 6 months minimum.
Daily rate: €400 (equivalent of €85,000 - €90,000 per annum)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now, or contact Clair Schindler on 086 2150 442 for a confidential discussion.