A Dublin based NGO and registered charity offering nationwide support are currently seeking to hire a part-time HR Consultant to carry out a review of HR procedures and policies and make recommendations where appropriate. The new HR Consultant will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and professional Human Resources service to the organisation.
The role will involve building effective teams, develop motivation and commitment and maintain sound employee relations and morale in accordance with good employment practice and relevant legislation. Ensuring effective delivery of the Human Resource service throughout the full employee life cycle from hire to retire, supporting recruitment, induction, training and development, career progression and performance management, all in line with current employment legislation and best practice.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
- The implementation and delivery of the day to day HR operations for the organisation.
- Working closely with the CEO and management team to ensure policies and procedures comply with employment legislation and best practice.
- Supporting the CEO and management team with advice and counsel with regards to grievances & discipline, following the correct procedures.
- Driving a positive culture of mutual respect in line with our values.
- Supporting employees on day to day queries regarding their employment.
- Having a strong focus on continuous improvement of processes and controls.
- Managing the recruitment process, ensuring all new hires are inducted with care, support and training.
- Drawing up training plans for each employee in line with the role and their professional development.
- Putting in place a robust performance development process to ensure employees are clear on what is expected of them, feedback on their performance and training and development opportunities
- Ensuring all performance issues are handled in line with legislation and best practice.
- Partnering with the CEO to deliver the full range of services, implementing policy decisions, change management and fostering a culture of creativity.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional specifically in leading change management processes and the ability to influence at all levels. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and decision making skills are key to the success of this role. A proactive and independent approach is very important allowing to drive and deliver results through people.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Arlene Moran at HRM on 00353 1 6321854 for a confidential discussion