My client is a well-known and established statutory body currently recruiting for a HR Executive to join their team on a contract basis. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of HR and be responsible for leading organisational development projects and initiatives and day to day generalist HR activities. They will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and partner with them to support a range of other HR activities in line with legislation, processes and procedures such as Recruitment & Selection, Onboarding and Coaching managers in the areas of performance management and employee relations.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working alongside the Head of HR and senior leaders on the effective and timely delivery of OD projects and initiatives.
- Designing and delivering training interventions and workshops to support delivery of projects and the L&D Plan.
- Partnering with business units to ensure key training requirements are met, in-line with evolving needs.
- Managing the team's HR Administrator by providing guidance and direction to support achievement of goals.
- Coaching and assisting managers, at all levels, on a range of people and performance topics.
- Managing HR activities in line with legislation, processes and procedures.
- Working with stakeholders to oversee the process of on-boarding new staff runs seamlessly.
- Ensuring legal compliance is met in all HR activities and business is delivered in line with values and Code of Conduct and organisational Respect programme.
- Working collaboratively with team colleagues to deliver a cohesive HR service.
- Human Resources Qualification (Degree/Masters strongly desirable)
- At least 5 years HR experience
- Prior experience in influencing, advising and negotiating with stakeholders to deliver effective change
- Proven facilitation and coaching skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Employment Legalisation
- Proven problem-solving skills with practical approach and focus on gaining consensus.
Experience in the public sector is desirable but not essential. In addition to technical experience, you will bring a range of professional competencies in the areas of Strategy, Judgement, Teamwork, Organisation, Communication and Planning.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.