One of Ireland's leading engineering consultancies are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their growing organisation. Supporting a team of 190 people you will gain strong experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which has been recognised for its technical excellence by top industry institutions.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the full HR suite including;
- Providing HR support to management on a range of areas including; Employee Engagement, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Communications.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensuring that employee records are updated and comply with employment legislation.
- Managing the recruitment and induction process.
- Advising and supporting management on employee relations.
- Assisting in monthly payroll processes.
- Providing up to date employment legislation and best practice advice to Senior Management.
- Managing the HR records system.
- Contributing to specific HR and Business-related projects that require an HR input/lead.
- Assisting in planning learning and development/ongoing CPD for employees.
- Coaching, training and developing the HR Administrator, delegating tasks as needed.
To be successful, you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience, a Degree in a related discipline and have a strong knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
The ideal candidate is someone who can work on their own intuition and has excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills. You will have the ability to work with senior management and employees across all levels and ideally will have previous experience using a HR database/HRIS.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.