A market leading, pharmaceutical focused organisation is seeking a HR Generalist to join their team during a time of growth and scale.
You will join a HR Department to provide guidance and advisory services to senior level management and employees and to ensure smooth business operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing HR support on a range of areas including Employee Relations, Recruitment & Selection, HR policies and procedures.
- Managing the HR records system and ensuring that all employee records are updated and comply with employment legislation.
- Participating in the recruitment process by assisting with sourcing, interviewing, conducting reference checks etc.
- Advising and supporting management in relation to employee relations and resolution of people issues.
- Managing company database, sickness, holiday and working time records.
This is an initial 3-month FTC and requires someone with an immediate start date. You have at least 3 years' experience in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work without close supervision.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.