A leading, multi award-winning Irish Animation Company are seeking to hire a HR Generalist to be part of their fast paced and dynamic TV studio environment. The successful candidate will provide day to day support across all facets of HR to ensure successful execution of the business strategy.
As HR Generalist, you will work closely and effectively with the HR Manager on recruitment requirements whilst also partnering with line management to ensure best in class HR processes and practices.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle of the TV studio with the In-house recruiter to ensure all roles are filled in a timely manner whilst also assisting with on-boarding, off-boarding, inductions etc.
- Act as an advisor to senior management on all employee relations, including grievance and disciplinary issues by providing a credible HR service.
- Ensure that HR policies and practices are rolled out and implemented appropriately across the business to enhance business performance.
- Provide HR advice to line management and employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle, ensuring advice is legally compliant and in line with company policy and procedure.
- Drive cultural and organisational change through effective use of organisational design and change management strategies and tools in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Maintain absence management system and reporting to include annual leave, sick leave, etc.
- Partner with the business management team in the roll out of HR and People projects as required, in support of the development of the business.
As HR Generalist, you must have at least 4 years' experience at a sufficiently senior level in HR. You will hold a degree in HR, business or a related discipline. A CIPD qualification is also desirable. You will also:
- Have broad working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including but not limited to; recruitment and selection, performance management and employee engagement.
- Have a strong understanding of current Irish Employment legislation and have proven experience in employee relations.
- Be execution orientated, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.