A leading, multinational retail brand with a large presence in Ireland are seeking a professional HR Generalist to join their passionate team.
Working as part of the People and Culture function and reporting into the People and Culture Manager, the HR Generalist will provide a first in class HR service at unit level by actively operating a range of HR disciplines including; Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Learning & Training, Employee Engagement, Health and Well-being initiatives.
- To successfully support the implementation of HR initiatives through delivery of high-quality HR services to employees across the business.
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talent are conducted in line with business recruitment policies and procedures.
- Execute delivery of Learning and Training across the unit level.
- Manage Engagement and Retention Initiatives by understanding conditions of co-workers.
- Implement Health and Wellbeing initiatives at unit level.
- Coach and support unit managers and co-workers in an effective manner.
- Implement an Employee Relations plan that successfully manages interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas within the unit uphold local policies, procedures and laws.
- Ensure employee communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the organisation's brand.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in HR and have spent at least 2 years at a HR Generalist level. You will have a proven record of developing people and organisations and will ideally have experience in a global matrix organisation or experience participating on global projects.
You will be someone who can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment, you are a friendly and approachable person who wants to develop the business and deliver results. You are passionate about people and believe in every individuals potential.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.