A leading international organisation are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their HR department to provide guidance and advisory services to senior level management and employees, and to ensure smooth business operations.
Reporting into the local HR Director, working in partnership with HR Business partners, the wider HR team and key stakeholders, this role will provide you with an opportunity to join the head office of a well-established global organisation and learn from a number of global initiatives, within HR and other teams.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Coaching management on the full HR suite including Learning and Development, Talent Review and Development, Performance Management, HR Policies and Procedures.
- Acting as an agent for change by driving continuous improvements of HR processes, procedures and systems to deliver an effective service.
- Leading and providing expert advice on all Employee Relations issues ensuring cases are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, in compliance with legislation, company policy and best practice.
- Participating in the recruitment process by assisting with sourcing, interviewing, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Organising and facilitating an excellent new hire onboarding process ensuring to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
- Promoting and ensuring effective use of communication processes and mechanisms as you act as a point of contact for vendors.
- Managing operational tasks for work permit applications, promotions, training, internal communications and exit interviews.
To be successful in this role you must hold a Bachelors' degree in HR, Business, Psychology or a related discipline. You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a HR Generalist role. A knowledge of UK employment law would be an advantage.
You will have excellent communication and decision-making skills. You can adapt quickly and be able to prioritise and manage your own workload in a very fast paced environment. You are someone who can balance various pieces, find solutions when needed and handle general HR operations mixed with business partnering.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.