Our client, a large insurance company, are seeking a talented HR Generalist & HRIS Administrator to join their well-established and proactive HR Department in supporting a fast-paced unit across a broad range of HR activities and initiatives and have a strong interest in HRIS/HCM systems.
As part of the HRBP team, you will provide a high level of HR support to the HR Business Partners and the HRIS Business Lead in a dual reporting role. Your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Providing advice, coaching and mentoring support to managers and employees across the business
- Working alongside the HR Business partners on: Performance Management, Employee Relations and Recruitment & Selection
- Acting as a key member of the HRIS implementation by assisting the HRIS Business Lead in project deliverables, including preparation of project workbooks, testing and data capture activities
- Supporting line managers in the management of absence and occupational health matters
- Being the point of contact for general HR queries, escalating more complex matters to the HR Business Partner
- Working closely with the L&D team to ensure that the development needs of employees are addressed
- Assist in the administration of our company benefits programmes
- Supporting wellbeing, occupational health and engagement across the business
To be considered for this role, you will have strong HR Systems knowledge, a degree in HR or a related discipline and 3-5 years' Generalist experience with extensive knowledge in utilising a HR System.
You have the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple issues simultaneously, you have a 'can-do' attitude and have a proven ability to prioritise and organise work to achieve deadlines.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.