A leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor in the consumer beverage industry are seeking a driven and ambitious HR Generalist to join a busy HR team on a 6-month FTC.
Looking after teams based in ROI and NI, you will ensure that current HR practices are adhered to and managed effectively as well as driving change and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Managing Employee Relations, Disciplinary & grievances ensuring you advise, support and coach managers on any concerns.
- Advising and coaching line managers on the performance process in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are in place, up to date and communicated when necessary.
- Managing any sick leave, holidays and ensuring clear lines of communication with appropriate managers.
- Ensuring any relevant training is delivered if and when required.
- Collaborate with the wider business to understand HR needs and requirements whilst supporting the Head of HR with any ad hoc project work.
You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role, are CIPD qualified and have knowledge of managing employee relation cases end to end including investigations, disciplinaries & grievances. Experience in ROI/NI legislation is desirable.
You are driven, hard-working and have the ability to work on your own initiative. You have excellent communication skills that can build and develop relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871/ +353 87 631 1131 for a confidential discussion.