Our Client, a fantastic Not-for-Profit organisation with centres and passionate supporters, professionals, and volunteers around Ireland, are seeking a talented and resilient HR Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will take responsibility for a practical, hands-on operational role that requires a strong HR professional with experience in practical delivery of HR In a professional environment.
- Delivering a comprehensive value add HR Service and under the direction of the HR Director, execute strategies in line with organisational values and culture linked to the overall strategic plans.
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative and professional relationships with Managers and staff, to develop and deliver people solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Working with HR Director to manage and support change associate with organisational structure and growth aligned to strategic plans.
- Directing, managing, developing, and supporting the HR team.
- Implementing effective HR structures and processes for staff recruitment, development, and retention.
- Developing a strong performance management system and framework that supports the ongoing management and development of the organisations people.
- Working with HR Director to forecast workforce demands and translate into detailed people plans, resourcing plans.
- Providing coaching and support to line managers in their role by providing best practice advice and guidance on HR issues and HR policies.
- Ensuring Employee Relations issues are managed appropriately and consistently.
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years' HR experience, with three of those in senior HRBP/Manager function in a fast-paced environment.
- You have 2 years' line management of supervisory experience.
- You are CIPD qualified with Business/HR Degree or relevant equivalent qualification.
- You have excellent working knowledge of multiple HR Disciplines including, talent management, leadership development, performance management, engagement, resourcing, reward, leadership development, employee relations and coaching.
- You have a strong understanding of current Irish Employment Law legislation.
You are a proactive, dynamic, and versatile HR professional with highly developed interpersonal, relationship and stakeholder management skills with proven ability to establish credibility with individuals at all levels of the organization.
You are a confident, independent decision maker with ability to operate effectively in an ever changing, demanding environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.