A highly successful, multi award-winning animation organisation are seeking to hire a HR Manager to join their highly engaging and dynamic team on a 12-month contract.
Working with the Senior Management team and reporting into the Operations Director you will be responsible for leading and developing the HR function to support the business across a broad range of HR and People activities and initiatives including.
- Managing the HR function and overseeing all aspects of the HR life cycle including talent acquisition, talent development, employee relations, employee engagement, succession planning and internal people communications.
- Providing a first-rate, solutions-driven HR service to all employees across the business ensuring you deliver exceptional solutions to ongoing HR challenges.
- Managing the ongoing process of implementing a performance management system along with liaising with parent company on implementing a HRIS.
- Delivering and implementing any HR projects as required to support and progress crew assets as well as attracting and retaining top talent.
- Acting as a culture champion and supporting the business to achieve its vision and delivering end to end HR services throughout the organisation.
- Liaising with L&D to build and maintain relationships with colleges and universities both in Ireland and internationally to build a crew pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years HR experience managing a strategic people function within a dynamic organisation and will have a strong track record of attracting, retaining and supporting high performance teams. Excellent communication skills are important as you will need to develop strong working relationships with many stakeholders both internally and externally.
You must showcase your influencing skills and ability to educate employees. A candidate who is friendly, resilient and can demonstrate high-energy and ambition will be suitable for this culture and environment.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.