Specialist hospital on Dublin's south side is currently seeking an experienced HR Officer to join their team on a six month contract with an immediate start.
You will join a busy HR department, with duties as follows:
Recruitment & Selection:
- Participation and decision making on interview boards as required.
- Facilitate and oversee the recruitment and selection of suitable staff, ensuring the process is fair, equitable and confidential.
- Implementing proper and efficient administrative recording & storage systems in relation to staff appointment competitions and job applications.
- Facilitating the normal recruitment processes for prospective employees i.e. reference requests, pre-employment medicals, Garda Vetting checks, ID Validation etc.
- Sourcing and interpreting prospective appointee's previous recognised reckonable experience / service, and in conjunction with the Human Resource Manager, correctly assimilating appointees to the appropriate point on the salary scale.
HR Support & Advice:
- Provide expert HR / ER support, direction and guidance on all HR Policies and Procedures to Managers and Staff throughout the Hospital to ensure compliance with best practice and legislation.
- Maintain good communication protocols for dealing with managers and staff to ensure information is delivered is relevant, appropriate and timely and in line with communications protocols.
- Assist with the proactive management of employee relations, legal compliance and ensuring that the hospital's HR policies meet these requirements.
- HR Administration duties, including creating contract or employments, managing the work permit process, arranging induction documentation.
To be considered:
- You will hold a 3rd level qualification in HRM.
- CIPD qualified.
- 3 years minimum in HR with a generalist or BP role.
- Good working knowledge of HR best practice & employment law.
Salary: up to €50,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.