Our client, a market-leading organisation with a global reach, is seeking a proactive and innovative HR candidate to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
This organisation pride themselves on the people who work there and have a very collaborative nature. Reporting into the HR Operations Specialist you will gain excellent experience in a very fast-paced environment.
- Acting as first POC for all employees, line management, and internal HR team on first line people queries, escalating to appropriate HR stakeholder as required.
- Managing the day to day HR Administration.
- Maintaining and updating the HR System daily updating employee records where required.
- Monitoring the probation period for new employees, liaising with line managers, and ensuring relevant letters are sent out and actioned appropriately.
- Answering internal queries through our functional mailbox and ticketing system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supporting the wider HR team on ad hoc projects and duties as they arise.
You will have 1-2 years of previous HR administration experience in a fast-paced environment. You will have a HR degree or related discipline, a flair for systems/analytics is desirable.
This role requires someone with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and an eagerness to grow and gain strong experience in a well-renowned organisation.
For more information, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 6321871