Our client, a highly sought-after employer within the professional sport sector require a HR Operations Support Partner. This role will report to the Head of Reward, HR Operations & Global Mobility. This is a fixed term contract for 12-18 months with a view to permanency.
The HR Operations Support Partner will work across all countries that the organisation operates in, working with local HR employment consultancies and ensuring HR policies and processes are aligned with local employment legislation, policy and best practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and making recommendations for HR Customer Services Management to support the effective delivery of HR lifecycle processes in a customer focussed manner. Assessing and streamlining the following processes:
- Query Management, ticketing system and SLA's.
- Use of documented process maps.
- Creation of a knowledge database.
- Maximizing use of technology, i.e. self-serve and onboarding
- Complete audit of all HR policies and procedures and make recommendations for changes to align with best practice and new legislation and to leverage technology for policy storage.
- Review and update Group Health & Safety policy and processes to mitigate business risks.
- Lead project to create and launch new Code of Business Conduct training and launch.
- Complete a review and update onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Complete review of all processes requiring documented signature (contracts, forms, letters etc).
- Partner with technology team to improve system processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level education.
- 5 years' experience in a HR operations role.
- Proven track record of creating and improving HR processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in a progressive HR team and organisation.
- Fluent English, with a second European language (advantageous).
Salary: up to €67500 + full benefits.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.