A very exciting opportunity has arisen within an International Pharmaceutical Organisation in the heart of Dublin City for an ambitious and motivated HR Specialist to join a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are the foundation of this organisation.
Working in the Global HQ and supporting employees and managers based in Dublin through HR Generalist activities and Project Work, you will be responsible for the following activities.
- Acting as a visible point of contact for leaders and employees within the business.
- Leading and participating in people related project work including Great Place to Work, CSR, Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing Programmes, Employee Engagement and Learning & Development.
- Liaising with Finance to produce monthly payroll.
- Managing the recruitment process with the organisation's external agency partners.
- Ensuring up to date policies and procedures for the company are in place.
- Collaborating with the wider HR function to communicate and implement HR policies and programmes.
- Conducting HR Administration and other Ad Hoc duties where required.
To be successful in this role, you will have a bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources, and you will hold a minimum of 3-5 years' HR experience, ideally in a large Multinational Organisation. You can demonstrate an excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation and have sound experience of managing employee relationships.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills, the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload. You are someone innovative, passionate and have a professional approach with excellent communication skills.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.